English French Spanish

Reservations

Reservations should be made directly to Aura Myanmar Travels & Tours Co. Ltd., as the following details.

Contact Person : Thabye (Managing Director)
Email Address : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Office Phone : +95 1 500 282
Mobile : +95 9 5116302
Office Address : Room(7), Building(O), Shwe Myint Zu Street, Shwe Pon Nyet Yeik Mon, Kamayut Township, Yangon, Myanmar.

 

All details need to be mentioned: Name of the Passengers, Arrival Date, Departure Date, Flight details for the Purpose of Tour and Travel arrangement Confirmation.

Accommodation

All accommodation is on “Run of House” basis. The right is reserved to substitute hotel accommodation of a similar grade when necessary, from those mentioned in the package tour tariff. In addition, Aura Myanmar Travels & Tours cannot be held responsible for hotel over booking situations, when the hotel may relocate the individuals or the tour. However, we will do our utmost to ensure that the relocation will be in accommodation of a similar category.

Peak Season Supplements

During the Peak Season(20 Dec- 10 Jan) and Myanmar New Year (10 to 17 of April), hotels charge supplement to the seasonal contract room rate. There will be compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year’s Eve. The Special Rates will be advised at the time of Enquiry.

Payment

The Payments must be made as per the following arrangement: 30 % Deposit must be paid at the time of Booking Confirmation. The remaining 70% need to be paid 40 days before the Arrival date. If the payment does not reach us in due course, we have the right to release the Bookings.

Credit Card Payments:

We do not accept any credit card payments.

Cancellations And Refund

For Package Tours which include Hotel arrangements, the following cancellation policy will be applied:

  • Before 60 days from the date of Arrival, 5% (the rest of the deposit will be refunded)
  • Within 60 days from the date of Arrival, 30 %
  • Within 45 days from the date of Arrival, 50%
  • Within 30 days from the date of Arrival,75%
  • Within 14 days from the date of Arrival, 90%
  • Within 7days from the date of Arrival,100%
  • No Show 100%

If Cancellation happens after initiation of voyage, refund in full or partial will not be given for any unused services which are mentioned in the program to be used by clients.

Hotel Cancellation

Hotel cancellation will be subjected apply to the policy of receptive hotels.

Rates

All the rates are quoted in US Dollar NET .

Insurance

Travel insurance and Cancellation insurance are strongly recommended to cover accident, theft, cancellation.

Liability

Whilst every effort is made to promote the requested services, Aura Myanmar Travels & Tours Co. Ltd.,acts as an agent for hotels, airlines and other mode of transportation companies. So, Aura Myanmar Travels&Tours Co. Ltd., is not liable or responsible for any loss, injury, damages, claims for additional expenses due to incidents which occur, sickness, delays, political actions, change of schedules or other irregularities arising from circumstances beyond its control. Participation in the tour implies the tourist's agreement to the above.

Aura Myanmar travels&tours also reserves the right to modify or reverse the original program in the interest of the clients. It may substitute flights with train or coach services when deemed necessary due to unexpected circumstances or beyond its control. However, it will always make full endeavors' to keep up the original tour program and arrangement.

Home

Profile

About Myanmar

Destination

Programs

Traveller's Info

Useful Information

Request A Tour

Our Properties